Our summer internship program is a fun, exciting and educationally-packed 10 weeks. Each intern is specially selected and placed in a department that best fits their skills and interests. Throughout the 10 weeks they will be mentored and supervised by a Blue Sky pro in that field.
If you are currently studying computer science, animation or film, then we encourage you to apply and join us this summer for this fantastic experience.
We will be looking for interns for in the following disciplines:
Research & Development
To apply, you will need 2 letters of recommendation from either professors, or professionals in the business. For artistic positions, you’ll need to create an on-line portfolio and/or reel. We recommend that if you are applying to more than one position, you create a separate reel or portfolio for each.
- Application process is now open.
- Application process closes on April 11, 2014
- To apply, please email us your resume, cover letter, 2 letters of recommendation, and if applicable, a link to your reel and/or portfolio. Email the above mentioned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note in your subject field which department you are applying for. (EG: Internship – Story)
- Summer internship starts on June 2, 2014
- Summer internship ends on August 8, 2014
- The internship is open to all undergrad and graduate college students whose graduation dates fall within the following time frame: Winter 2013 through Spring 2015.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!